Event Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions
In registering for an event, workshop, conference, forum or activity, both online or offline hosted by Communicare Education and Training LLP ( CET), delegates, participants and speakers agree to the following terms and conditions:
Specifically, your contact details will be used to compile a delegate list that will be used by CET, event organizers; third-party event organizers; venues and accommodation providers for the purpose of bookings (if applicable); sponsors; and parties associated with related events. If you are a speaker, your presentation documents may be loaded to the CET website or provided to delegates to view after the event.
Should you not wish for your details to be used for these purposes, please contact CET atleast two weeks before the event. (link sends e-mail) at least two weeks prior to the event.
Photography and Recording
I irrevocably authorise and grant CET the right to:
- record me (picture and voice) on photographs, film and/or video tape, for audio and visual production. (the Recording)
- edit the Recording into a photo gallery /short film/webinar (which may include other recordings and material);
- use my name and likeness, voice, or other information concerning me; and
- screen or place online (including on social media) the Recording.
I hereby release CET from any infringement or violation of personal and/or property rights of any sort whatsoever based upon the use of the Recording.
I acknowledge that CET owns and shall own all rights, title and interest (including copyright) in the Recording.
I further acknowledge that CET is not obliged to use the Recording.
I warrant that I have full power to enter into this Release and that the terms of this Release do not in any way conflict with any existing commitment on my part.
I understand I will receive no monies for this Recording.
At the time of registration, CET provided the most recent information available and the delegate and/or speaker accept that the content and/or the delivery of the event can change beyond the control of CET. CET will not take any responsibility for any errors, omissions and changes to the program or content of the event. CET reserves the right to make changes as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made.
- CET reserves the right to update the Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions without notice.
- CET cannot control all content published or disseminated at the event. You may find other delegates’ or participants’ communications, graphics, audio files or other information inappropriate, offensive, harmful, inaccurate, dishonest or misleading and/or deceptive, however you alone are solely responsible for your interaction with other delegates and agree to act responsibly and exercise caution, common sense and safety while in attendance at the conference/ events.
- CET , its directors, employees, servants, agents and affiliates shall not be liable for any losses , damages , liabilities, claims or expenses whatsoever arising out of or referable to the event.
- CET does not guarantee any medical, physical or neurological breakthrough or healing at its workshops or events or conferences. CET or the speaker/ facilitator will not be held responsible if any change in the child is not visible during the tenure of the event.
If a person is registering on behalf of a delegate/s it is the responsibility of that person to notify the delegate of the terms and conditions of registering, for which they will be agreeing to on the behalf of the delegate. Responsibility also includes providing full details of the delegate’s/s’ registration details as confirmed.
All cancellations must be notified to CET in writing (either by fax or email) before the cancellation can be processed. Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from CET. If you have not received acknowledgement within two (2) business days, please contact CET on +91 97675 54890 or email.
If the cancellation is not received in writing, the registration will not be cancelled and full registration will still be payable.
Cancellations received in writing by CET more than 30 days prior to the event will be accepted and all fees refunded less an administration fee of INR 1000/-
Cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and will not be refunded, however, transfer of your registration to another person is acceptable. Transfer of registration cannot occur if a registration has already been received and processed for the new delegate even if payment has not yet been made. The full name and address details of the new delegate must be advised in writing to CET (link sends e-mail). Online registration received by AHHA is considered to be confirmed by the delegate. No tentative bookings will be accepted.
In the event that a delegate:
- a) Does not pay any amount when due; or
- b) Delivers a written notice of cancellation to the AHHA at any time prior to the date of the event
Such cancellation or failure to pay shall constitute a cancellation by the delegate and will immediately trigger the AHHA’s right to recover as a debt all amounts outstanding under this Agreement.
AHHA reserves the right to refuse attendance to any delegates who have not paid in full for their delegate fees.
Should CET cancel an event, all registraton fees will be refunded in full. CET accepts no liability for additional costs incurred by delegates, for example travel costs, and stay costs or any other ancillary expenses.
Fees and payments
Payment to attend the event must be made prior to the event starting, unless otherwise agreed with CET.
Should, for any reason outside the control of CET, the venue or speakers change or the event be cancelled, CET will endeavour to reschedule. In this instance the delegate will indemnify and hold CET harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses. CET does not accept responsibility for, and the delegate indemnifies CET against, any costs, charges or fines incurred by the delegate in the process of attending the event. This agreement is subject to the laws of India, jurisdiction of the Mumbai courts. and agreement to these terms and conditions indicates acceptance of this indemnity.
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. CET will not take any responsibility for any delegate failing to insure.
Neither party shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this Agreement for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other necessary license), wars, technical glitch beyond our control, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.
Subject to any amendments specified in subsequent event order forms or terms and conditions, the event order form and these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements in relation to the event.